It is the policy of St Philips Chambers (St Philips) to strive to provide the highest level of service to our clients. To us this means efficiency, effectiveness and value but not at the cost of respect and approachability.
Our long- term professional relationships are important to us. With that we seek to maintain the high level of commitment to them that they have come to expect and it is our policy to promote our accessibility across a wide range of disciplines and at all levels. We approach the more modest of cases with the same degree of commitment as the most complex and serious.
We will aim to:
- Provide our clients with a professional service of the highest quality and maximum value.
- Provide such service regardless of the size or nature of the case.
- Provide such service in a friendly and approachable manner
- Provide such service regardless of the nature of the client or the source of funding.
We are a commercially aware and focused organisation operating in a competitive and often challenging environment. In pursuit of excellence we will endeavour to recognise fresh challenges as opportunities. Developing our business in this way will enable us to support our clients on a local and national basis.
We will aim to:
- Continually monitor and regularly review the in-house quality management system.
- To seek and act upon feedback from clients to improve the overall standards of service.
- To employ progressive business management systems and embrace technological advances to increase the effective delivery of service to clients.
- Maintain the quality of standard and services expected on initial instruction through to final delivery of that service.
Our commitment to this philosophy is supported by our quality management system. This system complies with both the BarMark quality assurance scheme sponsored by the General Council of the Bar and the Legal Services Commissions own quality mark scheme.
All members of St Philips and staff are required to familiarise themselves with the procedures of the quality management system where they are relevant to their own work. They are also required to comply with all such procedures, and to act at all times in accordance with the spirit embodied in the scheme.
Our aim is to give you a good service at all times. However if you have a complaint you are invited to let us know as soon as possible. Please click the link below for more information on this process.