Amarjit has wide experience in civil litigation focusing on commercial disputes, property (commercial and residential), personal injury and clinical negligence. Amarjit has acted on behalf of Vodafone, Next, Burger King and HMV as well as numerous private individuals with contentious property/commercial issues.
He has extensive experience in high value clinical negligence and employers liability cases and regularly
appears before the High Court and Court of Appeal.
Amarjit’s clinical negligence practice includes several multi-million pound claims.
Recent cases relate to:
- Serious brain injury caused by medical accident (expected award to exceed 4m)
- Catastrophic brain injury at birth
- Numerous cases involving wrong/late diagnosis of cancers
- Number of cases of injuries to claimants at work (involving arm amputation, leg amputation, crush injuries and stress caused by work) leading to awards between £150,000 to £500,000
- Fatal accident claim (deceased killed whilst speeding on motorcycle on public road)
He has undertaken a great variety of property cases ranging from common boundary disputes to high value landlord and tenant issues. Recent cases include:
- Acting for the tenants of large shopping centres (The Telford and Luton shopping centres) on construction and effect of Leases
- Boundary disputes successfully seeking order for the removal of buildings erected partially on clients land
- High value building disputes (recent cases include defects in a newly built luxury house and
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue