On the 13th February 2018, St Philips Business and Property held its 2nd Annual Insolvency & Restructuring Conference at the Institution of Engineering & Technology in Birmingham.
The conference was fully booked in advance, with over 90 delegates from across the country in attendance on the day to hear talks by members of our team, along with our guest speakers.
- Carrying The Can: Focus on Directors’ Duties – Ali Tabari & Kate Rogers
- Case Study – James Morgan QC, Matt Weaver & Marc Brown
- Forum shopping in light of the Recast Insolvency Regulation – Helen Gardiner
- Brexit: Implications for International Dispute Resolution and Drafting – Professor Jonathan Harris QC (Hons)
- Panel Discussion – Eddie Williams (Grant Thornton), Stephen George (Irwin Mitchell), James Morgan QC & Matt Weaver
- Bankruptcy – Suspension, Validation, Exoneration and more – Mark Spackman
- Navigating the Dangers of the Rule in Ex Parte James – Oberon Kwok
- It’s my privilege! Obtaining and using privileged documents – Rob Mundy
- Dealing with Dividends in Specie – Katie Longstaff
If you would like any further information regarding this seminar and the topics that were covered, please get in touch with Justin Luckman, our senior commercial clerk in Birmingham.